Reserve a Golf Tee Time
There are two rates: winter and summer. Final rate varies if you choose to have a golf cart.
The annual rate depends on the county you live in:
- Miami-Dade residents: $45
- Broward and Monroe residents: $99 ($69 if purchased at Country Club of Miami)
- Residents of all other counties: $295
Annual rates do not include tax.
Bring your Patron Card with ID to get discounted rates.
Discounted Rates and Benefits with Patron Card Membership
Save on golf by purchasing the Patron Card in any of our golf courses. It is an annual membership program that offers discounted fees to its members.
The Patron Card has many benefits:
- Offers cheapest rates year round
- One free weekday round at golf course Patron Card was purchased*
- One free weekday round at golf course of your choice*
- One free weekday round mini golf*
- $1 off large range bucket of driving range balls at Country Club of Miami, Crandon Golf and Palmetto Golf Course
- Book tee times up to eight days in advance
- USGA Handicap Index discounted to $20 annual fee (save $5)
- Invitation to exclusive events with additional discounts
- Ten percent off all golf merchandise at our golf course shops
- Fifty percent off locker fees
- Ten percent discount on driving range pass
Cash, credit or check are all accepted payment types.
*Applies to Miami-Dade residents only
Miami-Dade golf courses
Country Club of Miami driving range pass
The range pass includes unlimited use of driving range and short course at Country Club of Miami. Up to two buckets of range balls may be redeemed per visit to the golf shop. Range passes may be purchased in the golf shop.
- $800 plus tax
- $700 for Patron Card holders
- $450 plus tax
- $400 for Patron Card holders
- $250 plus tax
- $225 for Patron Card holders
Membership card and photo identification are required.
Accessible golf courses
Our golf courses are accessible for persons with disabilities.
A single rider golf cart is available at our golf courses if you are a person with mobility impairment. The cart is available with a minimum of 24 hours' notice. Contact the golf course manager to make arrangements.
For information on access and services for persons with disabilities, call 305-755-7848.